DO YOU ACCEPT WALK IN TASTING?
- While we do accept walk-ins for groups of 10 guests or less seating availability is limited.
- We do require a pre-booked experience for groups of 11+ guests.
- Reservations are recommended for smaller groups to guarantee you and your guests seating.
- Whether you are a walk-in or a group with a reservation, we ask that you check in with our host as soon as you arrive.
CAN I BRING MY DOG TO A TASTING?
- Dogs are fully welcomed outside on our grass area. Only service animals will be allowed inside our tasting room.
- Experiences are often held indoors so we recommend leaving your non service animals at home for those reservations.
WHAT ARE THE OPENING HOURS?
Our hours are:
January - February
Open Mon, Th-Fr 12-5pm, Sat-Sun 11-5pm, closed Tue, Wed
March - April
Mon-Fr 12-5pm, Sat-Sun 11-5pm
May - October
Mon-Fri 2-6pm, Sat 11-7pm, Sun 11-6pm
November - December
Mon-Fri 12-5pm, Sat-Sun 11-5pm
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING?
- Arriving in a Limo or Bus? Please have your driver park in our back lot after drop off.
- Arriving with Friends? In order to ensure seating together we require that the full headcount of your party be booked under one reservation. If you have made two reservations and the party size of both combined is 10 or under, you can call us to combine the reservations.
- We require a prebooked experience for groups of 11+ guests.
- Hungry? While we do not allow outside food or beverage, we do have food available on site for purchase.
- Celebrating? We are so happy you decided to enjoy the special day with us! We ask that you please refrain from bringing decorations, balloons, or cake with you.
- We love to host your celebrations! Celebratory cakes are permissible for a $20 cake fee, to include plateware and flatware for self-serving at the table. No other dessert or savory options will be permitted.
- Tabletop floral arrangements are acceptable, but further decorations such as balloons, signage, and table settings are not.
CAN I BRING MY CHILD TO A TASTING?
All of our wine tasting experiences are designed for adults but kids are always welcome as long as they are supervised by an adult.
How long can I stay with my reservation?
Regular reservations guarantee you and your party a table for 2 hours. Guests that book experiences with us may have a longer seating time. Please see our “Visit” page for more information on our available experiences.
How many guests can RGNY accommodate for a Wedding?
RGNY can accommodate up to 200 guests.
CAN I HAVE MY CEREMONY ON SITE? DOES IT COST EXTRA?
Yes, you can have your ceremony on site at no additional charge.
How long do weddings last at RG|NY?
Duration varies depending on the type of event. Wedding 5-5.5 hours, small private event 3 hours, big private event 5 hours.
CAN I USE / BRING ANY VENDORS I WANT?
For catering, please refer to our preferred vendors list, which also includes recommendations for florists, photographers, tent rentals, planning / coordination, and more.